In St.Petersburg and in the suburbs there are many different fuel stations. They scarcely can be found in the center of the city, but on the outskirts they are numerous. Fuel stations are situated near all exit roads.
There you can purchase diesel fuel as well as 95 and 98 grade petrol. 92 grade petrol use is not recommended.
We recommend to purchase fuel at reknown brand stations such as Shell, Neste, or stations belonging to most important Russian companies Faeton Aero, Lukoil or PTK.
Recommended fuel stations near the competition grounds:
«Park Inn Pribaltiyskaya» hotel and the LENEXPO Expocenter:
- Neste SPb No.29 – Vassilievsky island Maly prospect 68 build. 1
- Lukoil No.98 – Vassilievsky island Kowhevennaya liniya 43-A (at the corner of Bolshoy prospect)
- Bashneft No.420 – Vassilievsky island, Sredny prospect 91build. 2
- Lukoil No.111 – 671 km of Moscow-St.Petersburg route, Yam-Izhora village (when going from St.Petersburg)
- Lukoil No.112 – 671 km of Moscow-St.Petersburg route, Yam-Izhora village (when going to St.Petersburg)
- Lukoil No.31 – Shushary village (Moskovskaya Slavyanka), intersection of Moscow and Kolpino roads
«Igora» ski resort:
- Lukoil No.89 – 58 km of the route St.Petersburg-Priozersk, Ivanovo village
- Lukoil No.103 – 16 km of the route St.Petersburg-Priozersk, Agalatovo village
- Lukoil No.58 – 92 km of the route St.Petersburg-Priozersk, Ivanovo village (Losevo)
- Lennefteprodukt No.230 – Sosnovo village, Leningradskoye shosse 231
- PTK No.31 – Vyborgskoye shosse 354 liter «A»
- Neste No.302 – Vyborgskoye shosse 21, St.Petersburg
- Neste No.306 – Luppolovo village, St.Petersburg-Priozersk route